If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact support at [email protected]
Collection of Information
In order to use this website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected by Mercari Ltd is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, on our website or through our website.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from Mercari Ltd customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never collect or store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at:[email protected]
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at: [email protected]
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, phone and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you to discuss your order.
Mercari Ltd uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at: [email protected]
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Mercari Ltd may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Mercari Ltd does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Websites.
Links on this site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domains operated Mercari Ltd
- A cookie is small text file that is placed on your computer upon your visit on certain websites. The text file can be read by the website will help identifying you when you return on the website.
- We use two types of cookies:
- ‘persistent’ cookies that remain on your computer and will remain valid until either you delete it or upon its expiry date, and identify users so that they do not need to enter their passwords more than once on certain features of the Website.
- ‘session cookies’ are deleted as soon as the web browser is closed.
- We will not share personal information with any third party otherwise as set out in this Cookies Policy THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS COOKIES AND PLUGINS
- Adwords Conversion
- Google Dynamic Remarketing
BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
- You may refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies already stored on your computer through the settings of your web browser.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10
- Blocking and deleting cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website and you might be prevented from using all the features available on our website.
- By continuing to browse our Website, you hereby consent to this Cookies Policy regardless of your browser settings.