NO ONGOING MONITORING FEES – NO CONTRACTS – SIMPLE TO USE – FREE SHIPPING
Man Down SOS Personal Alarm GPS Track/Find With Fall Detection
One Button Personal Alarm
This Lone worker device is ideal for anyone in the UK who is at high risk, remote worker, duress or has medical issues, allowing freedom & independence. Always in touch with help when you need it – use it at the shopping mall, in the park, at home or business. Cellular operation means it works country wide.
Track & Locate
When lone worker devices are activated, they automatically send their location by SMS to the cell phones of your own nominated contacts. In the event someone goes missing, or you simply want to know the devices location, their GPS-enabled device can be located quickly and easily.
Man Down Fall Detection
The automatic fall detection gives wearers the confidence to know, whether they have a serious fall or man down incident and are unable to respond, that the personal alarm has fall detection and will automatically send an emergency SOS message to contacts.
- Wireless, lightweight, durable and compact
- Latest GPS/GSM/GPRS technology – suited for outdoor and remote location protection
- One Button SOS – In emergency press the Panic/duress/SOS button to initiate assistance.
- No Movement alarm – can alert if no motion is detected for set period of time
- False Alarm Failsafe; Audio alerts to help prevent accidental alarm triggering
- Emergency activation sends automatic alert by SMS/text to your nominated contact numbers
- SMS contains a link to show location of alert co-ordinates on Google Earth
- Automatic dialing pre-programmed numbers to try and establish two way conversation with user when activated
- Battery life = 48 – 72 hours general use before recharging
- Supplied with USB charging cable, wall plug. We include FREE wristband and Belt clip
Lone Worker Devices UKTrack Monitor Locate
Lone workers face the same hazards at work as anyone else, but there is a greater risk of these hazards causing harm as they may not have anyone to help or support them if things go wrong.
The Uk Health & Safety Legislation came into force with the aim of reducing the amount of deaths and injuries in the workplace. What this means for business owners is the need to ensure they do everything in their capability to protect their employees against harm. This includes controlling and minimising risk with a mandate to reduce workplace harm so that businesses take every measure to guarantee a safe working environment for their employees.
The responsibilities of the employer in the UK
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work.
- Provide adequate health and safety induction and training.
- Maintain safe work equipment.
- Ensure safe operation of working equipment.
- Ensure adequate welfare provisions are made.
- Provide a safe place of work. This includes safe access and egress.
- Ensure any materials are handled, transported, used and stored safely.
- Communicate with safety representatives.
- Provide PPE or any other equipment needed in the interests of health and safety.
One effective way to protect employees Working best with EE / BT Mobile with 4G SIM card (Not included – O2, Vodafone & 3 may also work in most areas) these Workplace Safety Alarms are able to operate in UK & Europe on 4G Bands B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
Its an easy to use, light weight and technologically advanced without compromising security and well being with a ‘Go anywhere’ alarm.
SOS WITH TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION ‘TALKING PENDANT’
If you press the SOS on the pendant, it will activate a voice call and send its location to 10 emergency contacts via google maps link. You can then talk into the pendant to provide more details of your situation.
Gives protection anywhere you have a mobile phone signal, whether you’re home, in the office, or ‘out and about’. No employer wants to be worried about staff safety. With a Lone Worker Alarm, your staff will be better protected everywhere.
AUTOMATIC FALL DETECTION
Many devices on the market will only activate if the button is pressed, but this solution has an automatic fall detector that senses a fall and activates the alarm after sensing a drop in altitude and impact. This is extremely useful because some falls can render victims unconscious or immobile and impair their ability to get help.
GPS ‘TRACK/FIND’ FUNCTION
Quickly finds where the pendant is located by sending a PING request. This is an incredibly handy function for people who wander and get lost easily.
Creates a safety zone or virtual fence for better monitoring and protection. If the pendant goes outside its predetermined area, all contacts are immediately notified.
LONG LIFE BATTERY STANDBY
Depending on the use of the battery, the alarm will last approximately 2-3 days depending on use. You can change the settings to extend the battery life to over a month.
SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO SETUP
Step-by-step instructions are included with every unit, so you can know every feature and function.
SMALL AND LIGHT
The device is small and light, measuring just 61x44x16mm and weighing less than 40 grams – you will hardly notice you are wearing it! This small and lightweight design allows you to bring it anywhere with you easily, making it more convenient to get full monitoring and protection no matter where you go.
SOS Personal Alarm Man Down Device
A Personal alarm – Man down device that works anywhere – not just at home. Using today’s modern UK mobile network, you can be in the mall, in a park, on the farm, at the office.
When button is pressed it immediately sends a text message to up to 10 of your emergency contacts. They receive your ‘Help Me’ message on their own cell phones along with your GPS location link to Google Maps showing the wearers location accurate to within a few meters.
Your emergency contacts, once they receive your emergency ‘Help Me’ SOS message can call your device – It will answer automatically so you use it just like a speaker phone. You can chat and let them know what kind of assistance you need. (The unit can also automatically start calling your contacts for voice to voice communication).
Auto calling out – if desired, the device is also able to be programed to call out to your emergency contacts, in sequence, on activation of the SOS until someone answers.
The alarms also features serious fall detection/man down sensors. Equipped with speakerphone & microphone within the pendant you’ll always be in touch directly with the user, able to speak with 2 way voice communications. The device is also waterproof and can be used in bath, shower or in the elements.
With the Lone Worker Alarm you can go anywhere knowing help is just a press of a button away.
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever there is EE / BT Mobile signal (02,3 & Vodafone SIM cards may work also) EUROPE/UK – Comparable SIM cards must use B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (4G LTE)
- Calls up to 10 friends, family or contacts.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection/man down for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 10 contacts.
- Uses GPS & Google maps to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Pendant can automatically call out to nominated contacts when SOS is pressed
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable and weighs approximately 40 grams
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- Comes with Wristband and Belt Clip
- 12 month warranty.
- Device dispatched to Europe/UK from Hong Kong and Chicago daily
- £296. Includes tracked delivery.